The Aeroflow Performance pressure sensor (transducer) is a 150psi (10 Bar) sensor with linear voltage output. Commonly used as an oil pressure sensor or fuel pressure sensor it also works with automotive gauges and data-loggers (as a pressure sender / transducer sensor) on popular aftermarket brands and Ecu’s. Can also be used for Wastegate Pressure and in CO2 Systems making it a very versatile sensor. This sensor is fully calibrated for high accuracy and designed for high stability across the temperature range. It includes the plug and pins to easily wire into any application (plug / pins also sold separately AF49-1520).
- This sensor has a 1/8″ NPT thread
- The sensor body material is Brass
- Overall length is 44.30mm
- Operating pressure range is 0 to 10 bar (150 psi)
- Supply voltage range is 4.65 to 5.35 volts (working voltage is 5 volts)
- Response working time is 10 milliseconds