Ideal for dedicated race cars, engine swaps and custom wiring jobs. The Universal Wire-in Harness has a set of ECU connectors at one end and unterminated wires at the other. All the wires at the unterminated end are colour coded and clearly labelled. Connect your Haltech ECU to the terminated end and follow your wiring diagram for all the engine connections. Load your base map and you’re ready to go!
- Colour coded and labelled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion free construction process.
- The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full VCU manual and Software located on the USB key provided with the VCU, or downloadable from the Haltech Website.
NEXUS R5 is the new Haltech flagship product combining the functionality of a power distribution module, a data logger, a dual channel wideband controller and a state-of-the art engine management system in one powerful device we call a VCU (Vehicle Control Unit).
- 4 x 25A (continuous) push-pull PWM capable (5 kHz) outputs (for power to injectors / coils, transbrake, thermofan, fuel pump)
- 12 x 8A (continuous) high side outputs (low speed PWM, 200 Hz) outputs (power to sensors, NOS solenoids, etc)
- 18 x peak/hold injector drivers (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 12 x low current ignition outputs (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 8 x low side drive outputs, PWM capable (DPOs)
- 4 x push-pull / h-bridge outputs (8A, PWM capable), eg for electronic throttle
- 23 x 0-5V analog inputs with redunancy for electronic throttle and switchable 5V pullup
- Trigger and home inputs with differential inputs, adjustable thresholds and glitch filters
- 10 x synchronous pulsed inputs, zero crossing or adjustable thresholds – cam sensor inputs, frequency inputs or 0-5V analog inputs
- 2 x onboard wideband controllers, supporting NTK and LSU4.9
- 3 x CAN ports with switchable termination