Easier installation by separate setup
- Separated units are connected to the center control unit.
- Thin display unit enables free layout.
- The same design as A/F Knock Amp. and other items.
- Unified design for whole HKS electronics products.
Basic functions & cost-conscious function
- 2 control modes (A/B mode)
- Basic parameters Offset, Response Control range of solenoid duty output = 0-100%
- Warning, Drop boost functions
- Peak hold, after-image indication functions
- Applicable for both internal and external wastegate types
- Stock boost recovery function when power is off
- Data lock function
- Diagnosis function for malfunction of boost sensor and valve or wiring connection
- Compact Size / 4 Separate UnitsEVC-S includes 4 separate units: Display Unit, Control Unit, Boost Sensor, and Solenoid Valve.Each unit is compact and easy to install in the engine bay and the interior. Since the Boost Sensor is independent, hose routing does not need to run into the vehicles interior.
- Capable of Controlling High BoostEVC-S can control up to 250kPa (36PSI)
- Simple Boost SettingDirectly input simple values to modes A and B, and let the HKS EVC control the boost.
- Return FunctionThe boost setting returns to the factory setting when the power is turned off. On some vehicles, the boost value may be lower than the boost before installing the EVC-S.
- 2 Mode Boost Setting FunctionA Mode and B Mode allow for 2 different boost settings.
- Warning FunctionIf the boost level exceeds the warning value, the unit will warn the user will an audible buzzer and visually on the display. The boost value will be lowered to the set value. This function protects the engine and turbocharger from excessive boost.
- After Image Display FunctionWhen the boost changes from positive pressure to negative pressure, the maximum boost under positive pressure can be displayed for 3 seconds. This function can be turned off.
- Data Memory FunctionEach setting value is saved in the internal memory; the saved values are retrievable even after the ignition is shut-off or the battery is disconnected.
- Boost Unit of Measure Select FunctionThe boost unit of measure is selectable between kPa and PSI.
- Data Lock FunctionThe setting data can be protected by a password to prevent unwanted or accidental changes.
- Part number 45003-AK009